A new and fun way of thinking when using the block with children.
- how to scaffold learning through the adding of materials and looking at your environment
- looking at the benefits of continuous provision when using the block (this practical activity, case study sharing can encourage staff to develop their environments and provide high quality activities for children
- what is the history of the building block for children?
- What does it have to offer?
- Who are the blocks for?
- What are the areas of the curriculum it best covers?
- How the humble block can increase your occupancy within your setting and inspire the next generation? “If you think this is an unbelievable statement after attending this one day course you will really think again”
Come along and find out how the humble block can enhance every aspect of the care, education and even occupancy of your building
Who is this training for?
All Early Years providers and leaders
For more information on bookings contact John@johnwarrenconsultancy.co.uk or call 07919141804