I believe I can Fly superhero/weapons play
Is superhero play a fad or imaginary play that’s here to stay? I think this not a fad considering this was something I was playing in my early years which is now over 45 years ago. During this exciting one-day course we look at and share some of the obstructions that stop us either supporting or introducing superhero play. Is there a value to it and if so what does this look like?
There is no specific dress code for this course, pants outside trousers and capes are optional.
- Looking at the hurdles to overcome when introducing superhero play
- What are the views of others, professionals, parents and colleagues?
- How to implement it successfully into a setting
- How do we support those children who do not like superhero play?
- Some of the practical activities we can introduce, rules and environment.
- Who are the experts
Who is this training for?
All Early years providers and leaders
For more information on bookings contact John@johnwarrenconsultancy.co.uk or call 07919141804